APS is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join us as an Investment Manager, located in our office in Belgrade.
(*) We particularly welcome English applications.
- Manage the transactions with purchase price below 5 Million EUR (acquisitions of the NPL portfolios and/or entities with NPLs on balance sheet, or other similar investment opportunities) from origination to financial closing;
- Work with the sales force and other teams on the identification and origination of the investment opportunities, especially in the region of Central, Eastern and Southern Europe
- Work with analysts on creation of financial models related to investment opportunities; oversee and comment the financial models, etc.
- Manage the due diligence process; organize and manage outsourced advisors in due diligence and acquisition process; cooperate with local branches on local specifics;
- Facilitate the decision process (prepare the supporting material for investment decisions and participate in the decision process);
- Negotiate (or participate in negotiations) the terms of the transaction and transaction documents and manage the transaction closing;
- Participate on the fundraising; prepare and comment presentations and related material.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a reputable financial advisory company, investment bank, private equity, or similar;
- Strong English both written and oral;
- Excellent analytical, finance and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself;
- Team player with ability to work also independent; ability to manage multiple activities.
- The opportunity of building a successful career within a dynamic and international environment, among a team of professionals;
- Salary benefits according to experience and performance.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster:
Financial Advisory, Business Transactions, Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Due Diligence, Investments, NPL, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Financial Modeling
Level of education: